The meaning of Training is to acquire skills. Training is the act of increasing the knowledge and skill of a person for doing a particular job. Actual challenges appear when we have to develop real-world software. Training develops confidence in whatever we have learned. So as much as possible, clear your confusions and get new ideas of your fields with the help of industrial training, project training and become confident and sincere about your future.
SRV has also a development wings – SRV IT Solutionsregistered under Micro Small Medium Enterprises Act of Government of India and SRV has successfully executed many software project & achieved a good name at outsourced market as well as the local market so we can provide a practical training program which have practical exposure as per the requirement Few selective student even got opportunity for earning stipend while working on live projects According to NASSCOM 4, 00,000 IT Professional will be required this year in India, it is said that new engineers are found lacking today are Technical Knowledge,Process Orientation and Critical Thinking. Keeping these skill gaps in mind, SRV has planned its training programs integrated with workshop & seminars just to fill the gap between latest industry demands &academics
JAVA SPRING FRAMEWORK TRAINING
The Spring Framework is an open source application framework for Java. This framework has taken the Java software community by storm. Spring provided the technology to develop everything from small, stand-alone applications to large complex, enterprise systems out of simple POJOs (plain old Java objects). In this class, students are exposed to the light-weight Spring container, configuration, foundational API, and general Spring architecture. Not just a class that focuses on theory, this course is loaded with practical labs and deals with configuration, maintenance and architectural issues. After taking the class, developers will immediately be able to utilize the Spring Framework in their new or existing applications.
• Explore the Spring Container and Modules
• Discover the Spring philosophies and principles and how they impact application development
• Understand dependency injection
• Learn aspect oriented programming and how it is used to provide cross cutting concerns
• See how to accomplish data access with Spring’s DAO Module
• Understand how Spring deals with transaction management
• Examine Spring’s unit testing framework
• Students should have a good understanding of the Java programming language. A basic understanding of relational databases and SQL is very helpful. A basic understanding of XML is also useful.
Ardent's Java Course is designed for students and professionals who want to be a java Developer. This course that will cover of Java 9 and concepts like JDBC, Swing, File I/O etc. We will also learn how these tools help in developing a robust Java Project.
1. Learning programming and core Java concepts
2. Introduction to Inheritance, Threads and Collections
3. Deploy JDBC for connecting various applications
4. Understand Method Overriding and Overloading
5. Use Array and HashMap for storing dynamic data
6. Create Threads in Java by Implementing Runnable Interface
7. Work on live projects for hands-on experience
Anybody can take this Training Course to be a Java Developer.
Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) with Oracle/MySQL
Ardent's Java Enterprise Course using Servlet & JSP is designed for students and professionals who want to be a web Developer in Java Domain. This is a 40-60 hours course tht will cover basics of JEE and concepts like Servlets, Filter, JSP, EL, Java Beans etc. This course also includes some Frameworks like Hibernate. We will also learn how these tools help in developing a robust Web Application using Servlet & JSP.
1. Implement the concept of Web Server Application Server.
2. Have a clear concept of JEE architecture.
3. Understand the importance of Servlet, Filter, JSP and its tags.
4. Implement MVC Architecture in JEE.
5. Connect your Application with Oracle using JDBC drivers.6. Concepts of JSTL, EL, Java Beans etc.
All those who are looking forward to develop secured Web Application using Servlet & JSP are welcome to enroll for this course. Basic knowledge of Java is needed for this course.
Android and Advanced Android Apps Development
Ardent's Android Training Course will give you all the knowledge needed to work on the Android platform. This android course will enable you to develop android app and register on google play store to show the world your creativity. Some important topics covered in this training are Android Architecture, its components and the various resources, the process of Application Lifecycle, the Layout Manager, the different styles, menus, intents, broadcast notifications, the SQLite database, SQLiteOpenHelper and Google Play Store registration.
1. Learn about the Android basic, its Architecture and the App Market.
2. The various components of Android and Application Life cycle Resources
3. Create Menus and Layouts in Android
4. Use the SQLite Database for creation of Android Applications
5. Work on animation, content creation, data storage, Maps API
6. Work with Android Studio, DDMS, Listeners and other tools
7. Learn to design interactive apps with animation.
8. Working with various Widgets.9. Publish the app on the Google Play Store
Anybody interested in Android App Development can take this Training. Though basic knowledge of Java or any object oriented programming(ex: C++) will be a plus point.
ASP.NET using C# and SQL Server
Ardent's .NET Course is designed for students and professionals who want to be a .NET Developer. This is a 40-60 hours course which will cover ASP.NET, C#.NET and concepts like Database connectivity like ADO.NET etc. We will also learn how these tools help in developing a robust .NET Application.
After the completion of .NET Course at Ardent, you should be able to:
1. Learn Web programming language like HTML, CSS to develop a web page
2. Understand .NET framework and various C# data types, conditions, loops and arrays.
3. Gain insight of object oriented programming concepts through C# using Classes, Objects and constructors and destructors.
4. Create Abstract class, interface, assemblies and namespaces in C#.
5. Develop and deploy a simple web application using ASP.NET and IIS.
6. Apply master pages and validations to web pages.
7. Use ADO.NET classes to communicate with Database.8. Manage Session, Cookies and Application variables.
Candidates should have prior programming knowledge like and be familiar with basic concepts such as data-types, variables, control statements, structure and functions. Prior experience to object-oriented programming concepts is not required, but definitely beneficial.
PHP 7 with HTML 5, CSS 3, JQuery and WordPress
The PHP 7 Training course designed by Ardent trains the students on Core and Advanced topics of PHP 7 with other tools like HTML5, WordPress, using Live Projects. Ardent has years of experience in developing and deploying hundreds of projects using PHP 7. This software development experience is very valuable in teaching the students everything they require to learn in a true development environment. With the best industry experienced developers as trainers, Ardent delivers the best PHP Training with Live Projects to make students learn PHP and get placement immediately after finishing their course. Contact us to get more information about PHP Training Course details and fees structures.
1. 100% Practical, Personalized, Classroom Training
2. Learn from industry Experts (8+ years experience) No hired faculty
3. Assignment: Entire training is based on daily assignments
4. 100% Practical Training: Students can carry their own laptop
5. Live projects: All training on live projects through Certified Trainer
6. 100% Job assistance for qualified students
7. Weekend Batches Convenient Timings for Professionals
8. First 2 lectures are free of cost (Fee refundable)
9. Back up classes in case you miss few classes
10. Doubt sessions, if required
Basic understanding of C
Big Data - Hadoop
This Hadoop training is designed to make you a certified Big Data practitioner by providing you rich hands-on training on Hadoop ecosystem and best practices about HDFS, MapReduce, HBase, Hive, Pig, Oozie, Sqoop. This course is stepping stone to your Big Data journey and you will get the opportunity to work on a Big data Analytics project after selecting a data-set of your choice.
After the completion of the Big Data Hadoop Course at Ardent, you should be able
1. Master the concepts of HDFS and MapReduce framework
2. Understand Hadoop 2.x Architecture3. Setup Hadoop Cluster and write Complex MapReduce programs
4. Learn data loading techniques using Sqoop and Flume
5. Perform data analytics using Pig, Hive and YARN
6. Implement HBase and MapReduce integration
7. Implement Advanced Usage and Indexing
8. Implement best practices for Hadoop development
9. Understand Spark and its Ecosystem
10. Learn how to work in RDD in Spark
11. Work on a real life Project on Big Data Analytics
As such, there are no pre-requisites for learning Hadoop. Knowledge of Core Java and SQL will be beneficial, but certainly not a mandatory.As such, there are no pre-requisites for learning Hadoop. Knowledge of Core Java and SQL will be beneficial, but certainly not a mandatory.
Object-oriented programming is possible with Python, a computer language which is
gaining traction and carving a niche for itself in the high performance computing
In 2014, Python was found to be the most popular language for teaching computer science courses to beginners at leading US colleges. Almost eight out of ten Computer Science departments and 27 of the top 39 were found to be teaching Python at the introductory level.
Owing to the fact that it is one of the easiest programming languages to learn, Python has been gaining popularity and has the potential to become the programming language of choice for both individuals and enterprises going forward. Today, a large number of organizations are migrating and transitioning to Python. Google, for instance, has scores of engineers who are using Python and the company is constantly looking for people with skills in the language. Considering its rapid proliferation there is a great need for training that equips students with Python skills, especially in India. Python training courses will acquaint the countryâ€™s students with this simple language. Such Python training courses will also help Indiaâ€™s young people to improve their employability quotient and job worthiness in the market.
Recognizing the growth of Python, ARDENT has introduced the â€˜Programming Using Pythonâ€™ course which has been structured in a way that even a student with no programming knowledge can easily pick up the language.
Therefore learn Python programming at ARDENT and equip yourselves with skills that make you a preferred resource for hirers.
The program is well tuned to the needs of students who are acquainted with Java or
C# and are keen to learn another open source language. Students opting for this
1. Learn to build the logic and write programs in Python using variables, operators, etc.
2. Be able to develop a program block using functions, to store data to file, dictionaries etc.
3. Know how to construct networked programs using web services and databases
4. Be able to identify basic building blocks of a programming language
5. Become proficient at handling files
6. Know how to store and manipulate data using dictionary and tuples
AWS Certification Training from Ardent is designed to provide in depth knowledge about AWS architectural principles and its services. Cloud computing jobs are hot commodities in IT, as more companies adopt cloud. From managing big data to cracking down on security, a cloud career can head in a number of different directions.
1. AWS Architecture and different models of Cloud Computing
2. Compute Services: AWS EC2, Auto Scaling and Load Balancing, AWS Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk
3. Storage Services : AWS EBS, AWS S3, AWS Glacier, AWS CloudFront, AWS Snowball, Storage Gateway, Static Web Hosting
4. Database Services: AWS RDS, AWS DynamoDB, ElastiCache, AWS RedShift
5. Security and Identity Services: IAM, KMS
6. Networking Services: Amazon VPC, Route 53, Direct Connect
7. Management Tools: AWS CloudTrail, AWS CloudWatch, CloudFormation, OpsWorks, Trusty Advisor
8. Application Services: SES, SNS, SQS
There are no specific prerequisites.
C++ is a general-purpose programming language. It has imperative, object-oriented and generic programming features, while also providing facilities for low-level memory manipulation.
The prime purpose of C++ programming was to add object orientation to the C programming language, which is in itself one of the most powerful programming languages. The core of the pure object-oriented programming is to create an object, in code, that has certain properties and methods.
AngularJS is a structural framework for dynamic web apps. It lets you use HTML as your template language and lets you extend HTML's syntax to express your application's components clearly and succinctly. AngularJS's data binding and dependency injection eliminate much of the code you would otherwise have to write. And it all happens within the browser, making it an ideal partner with any server technology.
Advanced C programming course skims through the basics of C and soon jumps over to core of C programming language which looks simple but difficult to master. Our C Training will make the participant learn deep C secrets and develop a fairly advanced level of C programming expertise which is essential to write complex mission critical systems and application software.
1. Advanced C Programming course will be delivered by our Expert with 20+ years of
experience in Linux Kernel and software development. The C training flow will be an
assignment driven model so that participants can develop an expert level C
2. Participants will be writing lots of C programs dealing with operator precedence, conditional constructs, strings, pointers, arrays, arrays & pointers, double pointers, function pointers, pointers to arrays, internal storage for various data-types, creating in memory data-structures, bit-field operators, recursions, function call and stack formation, standard file I/O library, buffered IO, etc.
Whether you are new to the Linux environment or looking for Linux programming courses that will take your skills to the next level, our Linux development training will help you get more out of your use of Linux. We teach the essential best practices through a series of rigorous programming exercises, live labs and hands-on instruction from Linux experts.
1. Looking at OS as a System Programmer
3. Compiler tools and its functionalities
4. Creating Libraries
5. Implementing System Calls
6. Using Make
7. Debugging applications
8. Files and File systems in Linux
9. File I/O
10. Advanced File Operations
11. Concurrent Programming
12. Pipes and Fifo
16. POSIX Threads
Data Structure using C/Java
1. The terminology used in data structures2. Find algorithm complexity3. Define and perform operations on different data structures say arrays, stacks, queues, linked list, and trees4. Perform recursion operation5. Execute data operations such as searching, sorting, and hashing6. Use binary trees for insertion, deletion, and searching of elements7. Use graphs and multi-graphs
Knowledge of C/Java
Oracle Java Certification
- 97% of enterprise desktops run Java
- 89% of desktops (or computers) in the U.S. run Java
- 9 million Java Developers worldwide
- #1 choice for developers
- #1 development platform
- 3 billion mobile phones run Java
- 100% of Blu-ray disc players ship with Java
- 5 billion Java cards in use
- 125 million TV devices run Java
- 5 of the top 5 original equipment manufacturers ship Java ME
You have advanced level programming skills in Java, now take full advantage of new features in Java SE 8, the most significantly updated version of Java yet.
Java SE 8 significantly changes the way Java programmers write code. Earning a Java SE 8 Certification gives you the tools to make the most of the new features within Java SE 8. Earning this certification helps you cultivate in demand Java programming skills that will serve you well in a competitive job market.
Knowledge of C
A successful site requires an effective, sustained marketing strategy beyond presenting a collection of products, services, images, videos or other files. That means your website design should be focused on specific goals, along with measurable objectives to attain them.